My granddaughter and I built these little buildings – Fairy houses at leaf town – at the roots of a lovely old tree. Not long after these photos were taken the chickens decided to scratch around the area with disastrous results.
Pottery owls, a gremlin and an owl carved out of hebel make interesting additions to the garden.
- Rhoeo have dark green leaves with a glossy purple colour underneath.
- Bromeliads, dainty and colourful, are a wonderful addition to any garden.
- Rhaphiolepis indica or Indian Hawthorn, with its beautiful pink flowers.
- Mixed Succulents make a pretty picture.
- Cordyline australis is an elegant plant which has strappy purple leaves.